Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Coffee House (Closed)



 KOREAN Coffee & Drink house



I have been wanting to try this place out for a while so today we did. We had gone to a coffee house that was closed, so we decided to venture here. Its super close to AK plaza so it made it nice to quickly get there. 


Prints of paintings on the way upstairs. Although some were well known, some were a little crude.


This is the entrance to the place. I am not sure what Cesco members are.


The atmosphere was nice, kind of African meets middle eastern. 
The spaces were huge and could fit a large group. 
Overall the place was clean, and welcoming. 
One draw back, no bathroom.





This was the view from our cubby of the front counter.


This shows the contrasting fabrics and decor. Hm... the jury is still out for me.



This was the view of the street out the window.


Ordered iced cappuccino and ended up with a iced mocha. 
It tasted like chocolate milk, which I did not like. I prefer to see the layers of ingredient's, but I think she stirred it all up. I am a purest and do not like chocolate mixed in my coffee. To me, (for whatever its worth) it tasted like a drink from a powdered mix. Yuck! Not impressed with the quality of beverage. 
The server was great, and super nice. We pushed the service button to summon her when we were ready, and since we were the only ones in the place, it was super fast service.





The 3rd line down is an iced cappuccino.
(according to i-translate)



As you can see no English on the menu at all.



Overall experience.
I would not say this is my favourite place by any means, but if you want an experience this might be a good place. If you can translate the menu it will be better too.

rating: 5 out of 10 coffee beans. 
directions:

Standing away from AK plaza, walk down the middle finger street, and its the second place on the left on the 2nd floor. Its super easy to find. 

I would love to hear your experience of the place. 









No comments:

Post a Comment