Friday, March 6, 2015

Coffee Graz

I have been wanting to try this place for a little bit and today I decided to give it a go. This place is where Ann's Coffee was. It also reminded me of Muse Coffee when I entered. See those reviews of places  HERE.  (Ann's Closed shop HERE) When I ordered a Blueberry shake it came with a sleeve that said Muse Coffee. So, I am led to believe Muse coffee opened up another place, or they closed the first shop and opened with a new name.

The Music is really loud, and the place has a dark feel in it. Interestingly enough I had similar thoughts and feelings at the other place.

See the decor below (I like the decor)


The Menu is also in English as well as Hangul which is helpful. The place is only divided into little booths that hold up to 4-5 people. I didn't see any big booths, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

I think the prices are high, and there are only drinks offered. Which is a good thing since they only specialize in drinks. I would be interested in seeing what the coffee tastes like.
Any of my readers that venture out to this place, please comment or send me a note about the coffee.

So as I left the place, I asked about Muse coffee, and the guys said "Oh Yes, its the same place"
I was right!
















The little blue dot is the location of Coffee Graz. If you look you will see the 5 finger street from AK Plaza. 

 Blueberry Shake


No comments:

Post a Comment