Monday, March 16, 2015

BC800 (outside Gate)

Outside the main gate next to Wha Wha's BBQ, is BC800. I had tried the other BC800 down the road a bit and was not impressed but this one I really like.  The lady is a bit slow in getting your orders, but other than that, I am impressed with the service. I brought in Almond milk, and she gave me the pitcher that the milk was frothed in for extra milk. She was super friendly and pleasant.

One thing I really like is that they open at 8AM. That is unusual for most coffee shops in South Korea. The only draw back is there tends to be a lot of Korean construction workers coming in and out and they are loud. If you can handle that, than you should be ok.

I did try a new drink a Peanut Latte. I was impressed as it wasn't overly peanut but just the right amount. I might try it again but will bring in my Almond milk instead.

3.5 out of 5 beans






Cappuccino w/Almond Milk and Bulgogi Buritto









Mint Chocolate Latte and Peanut Latte







No comments:

Post a Comment